The latest 126.96.36.1994 update with a number bug fixes and a few new functions is now available for download (Aquabase will check for an update on start-up) and will require a password to complete the update process. This password is included in an email to subscribers to the Aquabase Support and Development programme. If Aquabase cannot download the update automatically you can also get it from the Download section of this website. You have to be a registered user to access the individual downloads in this section.
Please read the notes during installation for the latest exciting additions and bug fixes! We (the developers and the users) are constantly working on improving and fixing Aquabase functionality. Please let me know if you find any bugs and/or would like to make suggestions for new functions.
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS LATEST VERSION?
- The DWS Audited and Reduced Water Level import can now also import the single Site Identifier CSV files generated on the NGA website, not only the emailed CSV from a Georequest with one or several Site Identifiers.
- The time-dependent water level charts now also label the series with the relevant piezometer when plotting all piezometers for the site at the same time. This helps identifying the series when setting chart/series properties and is important when switching on the legend.
WHAT HAS BEEN FIXED SINCE THE LAST VERSION?
- The “Use Elevation” checkboxes on the time-dependent chart settings form did not enable when selecting “Water level” or “Stage Height” as table for the chart. This is working now.
- The time-dependent chemistry report did not space the parameters according to the available space. This would in certain cases cause an overlap of the first parameter with the “Time sampled” field. The available space is now calculated differently, which should resolve the issue.
- The Site Images entry form did not save the size of the grid and image so that these are the same when opening the form again. This is now fixed.
- Setting margins on the Meteorology report, which do not leave enough space for the fields, resulted in the meteorology readings moving off the report. These have now been aligned to the right margin of the report and should therefore be always visible.
- The Flag Records tool did not return the cursor back to the edit block after checking the condition, resulting in automatic execution of the script when starting to type. This is fixed.
- The SQL Query tool failed to run the query when changed after the grid was sorted with one or more columns and these column(s) are not part of the changed query any longer. This is resolved by resetting the sorting to none.
- The QGIS plugin has been optimised for a smoother user interface and the installation routines fixed (these did not actually update the plugin properly).
- Several smaller bugs were also fixed.