The latest 22.214.171.1240 update with a number bug fixes and a few new features is now available for download (Aquabase will check for an update on start-up) and will require a password to complete the update process. This password is included in an email to subscribers to the Aquabase Support and Development programme. If Aquabase cannot download the update automatically you can also get it from the Download section of this website. You have to be a registered user to access the individual downloads in this section.
Please read the notes during installation for the latest exciting additions and bug fixes! We (the developers and the users) are constantly working on improving and fixing Aquabase functionality. Please let me know if you find any bugs and/or would like to make suggestions for new functions.
SO WHAT’S NEW IN THIS LATEST VERSION?
- The Comments entry form now also has a date for the comment, which will be automatically inserted from the current date, when a new comment is added. The field for that will be automatically created after opening the workspace, if it does not exist, and it cannot be edited (makes kind of sense).
- A new “Site Monitoring Report” has been added, which provides Site Information with optional photo, owner information, comments, 2 charts (water levels and chemistry), and the actual water level and field measurements, plus a few chemistry parameters from laboratory analysis.
AND WHAT HAS BEEN FIXED SINCE THE LAST VERSION?
- The new “Other Table” import routine (from the last update) sometimes failed when there were empty numeric fields, that were selected/mapped for import. This has been resolved.
- The time-dependent columnar reports sometimes printed a header twice at the beginning of the page, which seemed to happen when a new site started on a new page. This is now fixed.
- Saving Marked Sites as a new View was working but gave an Access Violation at the end due to a misbehaved procedure call. This is fixed.
- The “Other Parameters” tab was showing on the Chemistry entry form, even when no additional parameters were set to be shown. This is not critical, but is fixed.
- Quite a few smaller bugs which most of you have never encountered, were also fixed.